How to File Comments on the 4.9 GHz Spectrum
A simple guide to file your comments in support of the initiative to protect public safety 4.9GHZ spectrum.
* Required fields
- Gain access to Submit a Standard Filing here: https://www.fcc.gov/ecfs/filings/express
- * In the first field labeled Proceeding type 07-100, in the Matter of Amendment of Part 90 of Commission’s Rules
- * In the next field, enter your name and hit Return
- * Type of Filing, click the drop down menu and scroll down to select Letter
- * Continue through the form, filling out all pertinent information.
- Click or drop files in the field below. Accepted formats include: .docx, .doc, .pdf, .xlsx, .xls, .txt, .pptx, .ppt, .rtf (Max 100 MB)
Please feel free to cut and past the language below, put it in your own words, or fill in your own personal thoughts. Proposed language to include in your express comment:
I support the position and comments of the Public Safety Spectrum Alliance (PSSA). The 4.9 GHz spectrum should remain solely for the use of public safety. I am opposed to sharing this spectrum with commercial users and dispersing the management out to the states. The most logical step to take is to put it in the stewardship of the FirstNet Authority. As such, I encourage the FCC to support the position and key principles as outlined by the PSSA.
- Click on the Continue to review button.
- Review your submission
- Click Submit when it reads as you intend.
Thank you for taking the time to support this very important effort to preserve your public safety spectrum.