- Gain access to Express Comment Filing here: https://www.fcc.gov/ecfs/filings/express
- In the first field labeled Proceeding type 07-100
- Select in the Matter of Amendment of Part 90 of Commission’s Rules.
- In the next field, enter your name and hit Return
- Continue through the form, filling out all pertinent information.
- Under the comments section, please feel free to cut and past the comments below, or fill in your own personal thoughts.
Proposed Comments: I support the position and comments of the Public Safety Spectrum Alliance (PSSA). The 4.9 GHz spectrum should remain solely for the use of public safety. I am opposed to sharing this spectrum with commercial users and dispersing the management out to the states. The most logical step to take is to put it in the stewardship of the FirstNet Authority. As such, I encourage the FCC to take immediate action on the PSSA Petition for Reconsideration, in addition to lifting the freeze on 4.9 GHz licensing.
7. Click on the Continue to review button.
8. Review your submission
9. Click Submit when it reads as you intend.
Thank you for taking the time to support this very important effort to preserve your public safety spectrum.